This statement sets out how we use the data submitted to us by you. By registering on tablelamps2go.co.uk you agree to this use.
- Data regarding your identification (e.g. name, D.O.B and address) is stored on our secure server hosted by a company, registered with the Data Protection Commissioner, who acts within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998, nominated by us. This data will not be given or sold to 3rd parties. This data is used to fulfill our commitment to you.
- We may use the data that you submit to us for the following,
- To register you with our website and to fulfill the services provided by our website.
- For assessment and analysis that will allow us to review and develop the services and products that we offer. We may inform you (via email/telephone or mail) of products and services (from ourselves or other companies and organizations) that we believe may be of interest to you.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud.
- Although we endeavor to protect, by taking all reasonable steps, the data that you provide us with we cannot guarantee that the security of any data disclosed online. You accept the risks of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any loss or misuse of data through a breach of security unless through our own negligence or willful default.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to see any data about you that is held by nominated companies by contacting these companies in writing and by paying a fee. If you are concerned that any of the data held by nominated companies is incorrect please contact us.
- Websites linked to or advertised on our websites may not be secure or have sufficient terms and conditions or data protection, we are not responsible for these websites.